BCC myself automatically Outlook 365 on iphone

Anonymous
2021-10-13T14:24:52+00:00

I am using outlook 365 on my iphone 12, and on my desktop. On my desktop, i automatically bcc myself on all sent mail. Is there a way to do this when using outlook on my phone?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-10-13T19:21:42+00:00

Hi Edkelleher1,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

I am a bit confused about why you are using auto BCC for yourself, because you can already have all you sent emails in the sent items folders, and when you open an email there, you have the same option as in the inbox.

We usually use BCC for another recipient.

That being said I have double checked this in outlook on mobile, and from what I see there is no direct way to do it on the mobile. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Mac

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-06-09T04:59:53+00:00

    I'll give you a 120% reason for making autoBCC an optional feature.

    Without it, any replies I send out from my phone are ONLY on my iPhone, unless I happen to remember to bcc myself.

    If I reply to an email w/o BCC, then that reply does NOT show up on my Win10 Outlook client. No record of sent email, and a potential break in thread integrity.

    If you have a mechanism that places a copy back into my PC client apps, please provide instruction on how to enable this.

    That, to be perfectly candid, is not a professional email service that you offer. How do any of my PC based clients with MS Office installed stay in sync???

    Like many others, I find it beyond ridiculous that I need to justify my requirements, but if this isn't a legit business case, then MS hasn't a clue about what is.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-02T01:22:11+00:00

    This is a legitimate request. I would like to do it also.

    iPhone mail allows it, it makes it easier to file your mail and track mail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-14T08:49:50+00:00

    I have the same request. I want to BCC myself on all outgoing mails from my mobile phone. This is to get instant notification that the mail has gone through the system, and is not stuck in the phone because of bad data connection. Then I spot it a week later still in the outbox.

    Up until now I've used the Apple Iphone Mail app, which has this function easily set up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-14T10:53:52+00:00

    Also Microsoft outlook for PC allows it.

    Please make it happen mr Microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments