BCC myself automatically Outlook 365 on iphone

Anonymous
2021-10-13T14:24:52+00:00

I am using outlook 365 on my iphone 12, and on my desktop. On my desktop, i automatically bcc myself on all sent mail. Is there a way to do this when using outlook on my phone?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-10-13T19:21:42+00:00

Hi Edkelleher1,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

I am a bit confused about why you are using auto BCC for yourself, because you can already have all you sent emails in the sent items folders, and when you open an email there, you have the same option as in the inbox.

We usually use BCC for another recipient.

That being said I have double checked this in outlook on mobile, and from what I see there is no direct way to do it on the mobile. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Mac

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2022-02-03T20:59:59+00:00

    You can have sent mails in the sent folder - yes, but for some reason they don't download in the sent items in the outlook for mac on the laptop. If you auto bcc yourself then they land up on your mac and if you set a rule that bcc mails sent from your own address should go in the sent folder then you have a record of the same. At least that's what I did with the mail app on iPhone and can't do the same with outlook app on the iPhone!

    People prefer to keep email records on laptop and not phone

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-02-20T18:30:48+00:00

    Terrible answer. We want auto bcc. Not a lecture.

    Was this answer helpful?

    80+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-04-22T16:26:39+00:00

    Being able to auto bcc on emails is very important to many of us. When will you make this additional feature? We need it now!

    Was this answer helpful?

    50+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-05-22T12:59:06+00:00

    BCC self brings the mail in the Inbox which I can then snooze. I do not have the option to snooze for sent mails.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments