BCC myself automatically Outlook 365 on iphone

Anonymous
2021-10-13T14:24:52+00:00

I am using outlook 365 on my iphone 12, and on my desktop. On my desktop, i automatically bcc myself on all sent mail. Is there a way to do this when using outlook on my phone?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-10-13T19:21:42+00:00

Hi Edkelleher1,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

I am a bit confused about why you are using auto BCC for yourself, because you can already have all you sent emails in the sent items folders, and when you open an email there, you have the same option as in the inbox.

We usually use BCC for another recipient.

That being said I have double checked this in outlook on mobile, and from what I see there is no direct way to do it on the mobile. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Mac

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-10-13T20:41:35+00:00

    Thanks. I do that so i can look for all relevant emails in one folder - the inbox - rather than have to look in sent mail as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-10-13T20:49:58+00:00

    Hi Edkelleher1,

    I understand, it makes sense. Thank you for your feedback.

    Regards,

    Mac

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-11-30T16:45:35+00:00

    I first installed the MS Outlook App for iPhone back around May 2021. I would like to request that you add this feature as soon as possible. I was looking forward to enjoying the new app that you must have worked hard on, as it is a better mail app than Apple Mail. I was also looking forward to using the Auto BCC feature on the iPhone, for personal individual reasons. Here, I would like to elaborate:

    Your customers do not have any obligation to share with you why they would like a feature to be included, or not. We are all intelligent individuals who are using your app. Your job at Microsoft is to give your customers as many different options as possible so they can customize their computer devices to fit their own individual needs. People will not end up using your programs in the long run if you do not respond to people's requests for certain improvements to be made. You should try out the technique that "the customer is always right" sometime and see how many new customers you get just because you added a feature they asked for without having to know why. Why is it that the Apple Mail App has always included the Auto BCC feature on the iPhone and yet it is missing from the MS Outlook App for iPhone?

    Can you answer that question for me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    70+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-02-03T14:11:37+00:00

    Thank you for this reply. I agree! Him asking why that person needs this, is non-relavant. I am also trying to CC or BCC myself on all email, and cannot figure out how. Our company moved from the apple mail app, to this one. Initially, I could BCC myself. This is troublesome for how I work my emails.

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments