BCC myself automatically Outlook 365 on iphone

Anonymous
2021-10-13T14:24:52+00:00

I am using outlook 365 on my iphone 12, and on my desktop. On my desktop, i automatically bcc myself on all sent mail. Is there a way to do this when using outlook on my phone?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-10-13T19:21:42+00:00

Hi Edkelleher1,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

I am a bit confused about why you are using auto BCC for yourself, because you can already have all you sent emails in the sent items folders, and when you open an email there, you have the same option as in the inbox.

We usually use BCC for another recipient.

That being said I have double checked this in outlook on mobile, and from what I see there is no direct way to do it on the mobile. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Mac

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2022-07-02T01:22:11+00:00

    This is a legitimate request. I would like to do it also.

    iPhone mail allows it, it makes it easier to file your mail and track mail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-11-09T01:22:12+00:00

    I also automatically BCC myself because I want to keep ALL relevant emails in my INBOX. I do NOT want to have to navigate back & forth between INBOX and SENT folders.

    MS needs to add this option to Outlook mobile just like we have with O365 on desktop! It is ridiculous for them not to offer the same options on both!

    MS is very inconsistent and I tire of them not supporting such basic functionality.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-07-14T08:49:50+00:00

    I have the same request. I want to BCC myself on all outgoing mails from my mobile phone. This is to get instant notification that the mail has gone through the system, and is not stuck in the phone because of bad data connection. Then I spot it a week later still in the outbox.

    Up until now I've used the Apple Iphone Mail app, which has this function easily set up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-07-14T10:53:52+00:00

    Also Microsoft outlook for PC allows it.

    Please make it happen mr Microsoft

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments