BCC myself automatically Outlook 365 on iphone

Anonymous
2021-10-13T14:24:52+00:00

I am using outlook 365 on my iphone 12, and on my desktop. On my desktop, i automatically bcc myself on all sent mail. Is there a way to do this when using outlook on my phone?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-10-13T19:21:42+00:00

Hi Edkelleher1,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

I am a bit confused about why you are using auto BCC for yourself, because you can already have all you sent emails in the sent items folders, and when you open an email there, you have the same option as in the inbox.

We usually use BCC for another recipient.

That being said I have double checked this in outlook on mobile, and from what I see there is no direct way to do it on the mobile. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Mac

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T16:00:50+00:00

    and waiting for the comment "it is IT, not HIM"... :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T15:59:43+00:00

    Well, as the saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"

    Happy day to all users who know what we are talking about and the one who don´t.

    P.S. please Microsoft read this and just add the same feature, do not try to improve it :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T15:06:33+00:00

    Your response isn't helpful at all and I would recommend rereading the thread to see why I and many others have this issue. That being said, I have found a half-workaround. One of the problems with not being able to bcc myself is that, if i want to find a sent email (since I can't find it in my inbox) is that the Sent folder is at the end of the scores of other folders in my inbox so i have to scroll all way to the end of the folders just to get to the Sent folder. Inconvenient at best. I addressed this by making the Sent folder a Favorite. It now appears at the top of the folder list and will make the process a little easier.

    Pls read again & try to understand my words. Thanks.

    Btw, I’ve removed Microsoft Outlook and now using the Apple Mail app again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-05-24T14:43:14+00:00

    Perhaps Cattanik can make that request to Microsoft. It sounds like you know a bit about how they work. I may go back to the Apple email C which would be unfortunate as Outlook has other things I like better.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments