BCC myself automatically Outlook 365 on iphone

Anonymous
2021-10-13T14:24:52+00:00

I am using outlook 365 on my iphone 12, and on my desktop. On my desktop, i automatically bcc myself on all sent mail. Is there a way to do this when using outlook on my phone?

Outlook | Outlook for mobile | Outlook for iOS | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-10-13T19:21:42+00:00

Hi Edkelleher1,

Greetings.

Thank you for raising your concern in this community.

I am a bit confused about why you are using auto BCC for yourself, because you can already have all you sent emails in the sent items folders, and when you open an email there, you have the same option as in the inbox.

We usually use BCC for another recipient.

That being said I have double checked this in outlook on mobile, and from what I see there is no direct way to do it on the mobile. Sorry for this inconvenience.

Regards,

Mac

Was this answer helpful?

5 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-10-18T10:44:25+00:00

    This is actually hard to believe that Microsoft keeps ignoring this obvious need, all the more since it's probably not hard to implement.

    Maybe they prefer people to use Bluemail or other competitors (as I do, and many other people do), since most of them include this basic and very useful feature?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-10-07T18:06:58+00:00

    For legal as well as other reasons, I require having BCC automatically included in all my correspondence.

    The fact that MS has not even addressed this issue is beyond comprehension. Instead of acknowledging this as a live issue, they seem to want to "blame" us for requesting this.

    The native Apple email on my iPhone handles this logically, seamlessly, and without challenge.

    C'mon MS! This is ridiculous!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-10-07T18:00:50+00:00

    When I typed the above email a little while ago, i didn't realize there was a pre-existing TWO-YEAR string on this tedious, painful subject and STILL NO REPLY FROM MICROSOFT. I would have worded my email differently if I'd realized that. This is an egregious shortcoming on MS's part. Unfortunately for me, I have no choice about which email program I use because of my job. I'm stuck with this Neanderthal attitude at MS. but it helps to know I'm not alone....

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-10-13T20:49:58+00:00

    Hi Edkelleher1,

    I understand, it makes sense. Thank you for your feedback.

    Regards,

    Mac

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments