"You replied to this message" no longer showing in New Outlook for Mac

Anonymous
2021-12-07T11:52:21+00:00

The bar showing you have replied to a message has stopped showing in Outlook for Mac. Has anyone else had this issue and has anybody managed to resolve it?

Microsoft Outlook for Mac

Version 16.55

Outlook | MacOS | Legacy Outlook for Mac | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-05-31T19:46:22+00:00

    I appreciate your reply and attempt at offering a solution. It isn't one though. it would require that I keep all emails within the Inbox folder and it doesn't include my sent emails so I still have to hunt down my reply. The previous version not only provided an curved arrow showing that I had replied to an email but, if you clicked on the arrow, it would take you to that reply. Why in the world they would get rid of that function is a mystery.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2022-07-12T08:13:40+00:00

    Every month I get the new version and every month I'm switching back to the old version because of this issue.....

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2022-04-01T19:43:51+00:00

    I just went back to the old version of Outlook for this very thing. This seems like such a simple feature to keep with the new outlook. I can't even tell you how important this feature is to me. I use it to confirm that I responded to an email and also use the "show reply" button extensively. Please add this feature to the new outlook!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2022-04-01T15:02:12+00:00

    I have the same issue! I've reverted back to Legacy, because this is a major issue for my workflow. Also, the new Outlook is much slower which is affecting my speed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-12-08T16:19:04+00:00

    Given the situation, I would suggest you please report this issue via using the contact support option within the Outlook for Mac and there experts’ will focus on the issue to further assist you. Open Outlook and select Help > Contact Support

    Have tried this and was told this feature was never available, great!

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments