Using older versions of Outlook for Mac for personal email and calendar
Yes, I also had that issue and am unable to use Outlook efficiently without this. Not only that but the only way to see that you replied to an email from your inbox is from the center pane by the reply symbol but you can't see it if your mouse is on the email. Thankfully my tech people were able to help me get switched back to the old Outlook but I was just told Microsoft is forcing all their Mac users to switch by the end of February. Being able to see "You replied to this message on...." is ABSOLUTELY necessary and I really hope this is fixed by the time we are forced to use the new Outlook.
The whole feel of the new Outlook, in my opinion, is horrible. Everything is symbols instead of text. While I was able to get the text back it was huge no matter what I did. Also the color (no matter which one you choose) is way too stark.