Office 365 Outlook Task Categories Disappearing

Anonymous
2019-11-13T23:02:27+00:00

Split from this thread.

I'm having the same issue over the last few days.  Randomly some task categories disappear, but not all. 

I checked my Outlook client and there are no COM Add-ins to disable.  

I do have my Office 365 Outlook tasks go to my iPhone, however I don't do anything with them there.  I did disable the "reminders" in the iPhone Exchange sync, just to take it out of the equation.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-04-08T21:43:19+00:00

    you have two options, you can use Microsoft Todo or TaskTask. I think you will love the first option!

    The issue with TaskTask is the fact that it does not support Multifactor authentication (if your company is using MFA)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-04-08T19:47:16+00:00

    If I have tasktask app on my phone, will I still see tasks in that app,, since it syncs with Office 365 will I still see tasks there?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-04-08T18:47:38+00:00

    @jamil that doesn't help me if I need my tasks/reminders on my phone!  Do you have a solution for that?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-04-08T18:00:00+00:00

    hi Adele Bolson, all what you need to turn "off reminders"

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-04-08T17:51:10+00:00

    it must be due to having an apple watch

    I never bought one - but downloaded the new ios on my iPhone and that has fixed the issues - I can see other people still have the problem but they appear to have apple watches

    Personally don't like apple stuff - im not a fan of the iPhone its over rated and the watches are basically a waste of money IMHO

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments