Using Outlook for iOS for personal email and calendar management
I opened a support case with Microsoft, and was this is the response:
"I apologize but the inability to tap on the dial in numbers is a recent change in the app. This is not a bug but rather is now the intended behaviour in the app. For now, you can submit a request for this feature through Settings > Help & Feedback > Suggest a feature. I hope that addressed your issue. Please feel free to start a new conversation with us anytime."
So Microsoft went BACKWARDS in functionality, as the location field used to recognize phone numbers and addresses. I can't stress enough how important this functionality is. For those of us who travel and attend multiple meetings/calls every day, this is a huge inconvenience and honestly dangerous while driving.
There is still an option in the app settings for "Open directions with Apple Maps or Google Maps" but I am unable to find any field where addresses are actually recognized, clickable links (body of appointment, body of email, etc.). What is the point of this setting???
COME ON MICROSOFT, GET IT TOGETHER!!!