Back to old version of Outlook (Don't want Beta)

Anonymous
2018-03-26T22:44:28+00:00

I have a Beta version of Outlook which I don't care for... How do I get back to my original version or Classic version...

Moved from:      Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

61 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-01T14:58:52+00:00

    From a deleted post:

    This new Outlook interface is stupid.

    <Content in violation of the Code of Conduct removed>

    Absolutely. I AM TRYING TO FUNCTION TODAY WITH MY INBOX, and THE SUBJECT LINES ARE SO SENSITIVE that the lines keep jumping all over the screen. They FAIL TO HOLD THEIR PLACE on the screen.

    This is a total disaster WHICH THEY WERE TOLD FOR THE LAST YEAR IN BETA.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-01T15:02:16+00:00

    No  I have not found a solution!!  I was promised Wednesday evening, October 31, 2018 at approx 8:40 PM PDT by  "Nichole Bryant A" -- on MSN Live Chat that

    by contacting "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/outlook.com" an "Agent" would get

    back to me with an actual "fix" - "solution" informing me how to PERMANENTLY restore classic

    Outlook/Hotmail.  I have no idea who or when he/she will actually reply.

    Deborah .... I wonder if that link is one of those bogus support groups (usually in India). I will keep trying to restore classic Outlook (as you said). Keep in touch.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-01T18:05:21+00:00

    I dont like this new look either.Since so many dont like it why have they changed it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-11-01T19:10:30+00:00

    I dont like this new look either.Since so many dont like it why have they changed it

    from what I could see over MANY MANY months, NO ONE LIKED IT. I NEVER saw one compliments no less a lot of compliments. Some very sick people who got paid to create this were now trying to save their jobs and pretend that it is good. WHY DOES THE CUSTOMER SUFFER?? I run a business and could not survive this kind of disaster!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments