Back to old version of Outlook (Don't want Beta)

Anonymous
2018-03-26T22:44:28+00:00

I have a Beta version of Outlook which I don't care for... How do I get back to my original version or Classic version...

Moved from:      Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

61 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-09-25T02:24:40+00:00

    please i have the beta outlook version and i cant send multiple messages anymore,how do i go back to my original version or classic version please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-01T00:53:55+00:00

    Hi Marc,

    We just want to follow up on your concern about going back to the classic Outlook.com. Have you already found a resolution? If not, let us know so we could help you out.

    We'll wait for your response.

    Today is October 31, 2018 at 8:50PM. Outlook just took away my original Outlook and REMOVED the toggle. I cannot get back to original Outlook. I am desperate. Can you help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-11-01T01:41:22+00:00

    Yeah, mine is now doing this too. It's totally stupid and clunky looking. The other verson looked okay and was actually coherent. Why should we have to use a version that was obviously designed to appeal to morons?

    At least when Google pulled this a couple weeks ago you could change the layout to something less idiotic-looking. Microsoft doesn't even give its customers that.

    The few emails I still get through my hotmail account are frivolous ones, so this time I think I will actually be deleting my account.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-01T02:34:50+00:00

    I have a Beta version of Outlook which I don't care for... How do I get back to my original version or Classic version...

    Moved from:      Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices

    I was happy with "as it was"..I'll have it back again, please!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-11-01T03:16:22+00:00

    Yeah, mine is now doing this too. It's totally stupid and clunky looking. The other verson looked okay and was actually coherent. Why should we have to use a version that was obviously designed to appeal to morons?

    At least when Google pulled this a couple weeks ago you could change the layout to something less idiotic-looking. Microsoft doesn't even give its customers that.

    The few emails I still get through my hotmail account are frivolous ones, so this time I think I will actually be deleting my account.

    I agree, Sarah. Microsoft/Outlook destroyed a close to perfect email system. When they were taking complaints over the last many months, there were NO happy customers. All the comments  WERE NEGATIVE! I wonder what moron came up with this disaster?!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments