Back to old version of Outlook (Don't want Beta)

Anonymous
2018-03-26T22:44:28+00:00

I have a Beta version of Outlook which I don't care for... How do I get back to my original version or Classic version...

Moved from:      Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

61 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-04-18T22:58:31+00:00

    Hi Marc,

    We just want to follow up on your concern about going back to the classic Outlook.com. Have you already found a resolution? If not, let us know so we could help you out.

    We'll wait for your response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-04-19T15:37:34+00:00

    There is a problem using my contacts. When I want to send to multiple people and I hover

    over the "To" field; it prompts me to use my contact list, but will not let me do that. Alternatively

    it gives me a list of recently used names, but that is not what I want to do. I want to "scroll" through

    my contacts and "pick" what I want...

    This worked perfectly in the old (non Bata) version... Why did they change the single spaced

    mail box messages to double spaced... I liked the old way better...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-04-24T10:40:48+00:00

    hYE

    hello Yolvi Ell

    I have just log in into my email and the mailbox setting is different from what it used to be. i need help to change it back to the outlook mail appearance I hate the beta version . pls help

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-04-24T13:03:09+00:00

    The Beta period is over and the permanent new front end is rolling out. If you no longer have the Beta slider near the upper right then you can't change it back.

    You can check for some options in the Settings (gear icon) menu to configure Outlook.com.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-05-21T16:42:50+00:00

    Hi,

    I dont want the Beta version, how do I go back to the original version? Please help!

    Regards,

    Cindy

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments