Back to old version of Outlook (Don't want Beta)

Anonymous
2018-03-26T22:44:28+00:00

I have a Beta version of Outlook which I don't care for... How do I get back to my original version or Classic version...

Moved from:      Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

61 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-06T19:57:01+00:00

    Hello. I was changed from Classic, which I had been using for many years, i.e., Hotmail.com, to a version which I do not like, nor can I use it. Nothing on this new version works, i.e., is active. Now whenever I attempt to access or even type outlook.com, I get this useless version with a few very old emails that I cannot even access. WHAT IS GOING ON AT MICROSOFT EMAIL.? For seven days now I have not been able to get or use my email.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-06T17:22:10+00:00

    I hate the Beta version why is it imposed rather than leave us a choice, we should have the freedom to make our own choices.  I want OUT, NOW.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-11-02T09:40:10+00:00

    I liked the original Classic Outlook, I do not like the new version of Outlook. My screen jumps all the time. Hard to work with it. So frustrating!!!! Also this system is very SLOW. Why was it changed when it worked so well before and the new system doesn't work well. Please consider changing it back or correcting all the problems. I am considering leaving Microsoft altogether. Everyone seems to like GOOGLE. I hear a lot of good thing about it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments