Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
I WANT THE OLD VERSION BACK!!!! THE "SLIDER" DID NOT WORK!! UGH! I WANT TO SHARE CONTACTS WITH OTHERS...
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have a Beta version of Outlook which I don't care for... How do I get back to my original version or Classic version...
Moved from: Outlook.com / Email / Connecting to Outlook.com with apps and devices
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I WANT THE OLD VERSION BACK!!!! THE "SLIDER" DID NOT WORK!! UGH! I WANT TO SHARE CONTACTS WITH OTHERS...
What kind of monkey in R&D thought this was a good idea, Or that people would want it? MS has been driving Skype and OutLook/Hotmail into the ground ever since they acquired it. Looks like GMail is now my main account.
Somewhat because of poor design direction as mentioned above, But mostly because 90% of automatic emailing bots for registration sites tend to ignore outlook emails because 90% of their spam gets shuffled over from outlook accounts.
Please stop trying to make the software 'pretty' or 'more productive' (It is neither!) and perhaps spend all that time and effort on finally dealing with the spam and ident spoofing problems.
How to change beta version to outlook beta when the slider is not there.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
Thankfully there's no going back to the old front end it's only forward to the new and improved front end!
Check out the config options available to you in the Settings menu (gear icon in upper right)