Support Phone Numbers

Anonymous
2017-11-07T18:44:50+00:00

What USA phone number should I use to get human support of Office 365 full Outlook 2016?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-11-08T15:50:37+00:00

Hi Marco,

May I know about the issue? Could you please provide us with the detailed information about the issue so that we can further assist you here in the forum?

Moreover, if you are using Office 365 Business please refer to the article for your country support phone number see under “Global Office 365 and Microsoft 365 Business support phone numbers for admins”

Your time and understanding will be highly appreciated.

Best regards,

Shyamal

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

48 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-06-27T19:09:55+00:00

    I am trying to retrieve pictures and files from one drive but in recycle bin it only has a few of my photo's. I need all since about a year ago. On June 5th I received a email saying that one drive is going to delete my files that they said I deleted a large number of files.  The only files I deleted were 6-26-2018. Also on Desktop, Documents, Pictures there is a red x to the right of them. Desktop.ini also has a red x. Why are the red x's there and how do I get rid of them.                     Kay

    503-803-1186 ******@yahoo.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-06-16T15:23:05+00:00

    I get a message on my screen that says I have been going to porn sights and  it lopcks up my screen.  I took a picture of the screen but I am getting upset.  How can I get rid of this permanently.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-06-11T19:55:31+00:00

    support phone number please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-06-11T19:53:09+00:00

    cant recover contacts from old outlook account

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments