Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
When you say Delete, does it jut move them to the Deleted Items folder?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am getting as many as 50 emails a day from appspot.com
the emails come in many forms - examples:
***and many other versions
I have been blocking them, but think I have reached my limit of blocked senders
MS support states you can have up to 1,024 addresses or domains in the blocked senders and safe senders lists
I have diligently been reporting them as phishing & blocking them daily - but seems there is no remedy?
***is there anything I can do to stop these emails from coming in?
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
When you say Delete, does it jut move them to the Deleted Items folder?
When you say Delete, does it jut move them to the Deleted Items folder?
yes..
yes... deleted folder
Thanks for the insight and tip! I’ll try that.
Try adding the appspot.com domain to your safe senders list as any email 'from' address that 'contains' appspot.com Then you will be able to create a rule/s to auto-delete any email that contains that domain