how can I block spam from 'appspot.com'

Anonymous
2019-08-24T04:18:07+00:00

I am getting as many as 50 emails a day from appspot.com

the emails come in many forms - examples:

  • ******@bjallthebj.appspot.com
  • ******@facebokmessenger.appspot.com
  • ******@datingnowclub.appspot.com

***and many other versions

I have been blocking them, but think I have reached my limit of blocked senders

MS support states you can have up to 1,024 addresses or domains in the blocked senders and safe senders lists

I have diligently been reporting them as phishing & blocking them daily - but seems there is no remedy?

***is there anything I can do to stop these emails from coming in?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-01-20T16:54:31+00:00

    idk, but just maybe someone is getting a kickback

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-01-20T16:49:33+00:00

    "dose not exist" *

    oops

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-01-20T16:46:40+00:00

    It is to bad that something like (If address contains "n" burn it in the delete pile.) (n=.appspot.com)

    @lkglorg.appspot.com < burn baby burn

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-12-24T13:27:38+00:00

    I AGREE! WORST MAIL SERVICE! DOES PAYING TO UPGRADE HELP? IM NOT PAYING TO FIND OUT!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-12-24T04:12:28+00:00

    Appspot.com should just be invalid.. PERIOD! I get so much trashy junk emails from that site that Microsoft should do something about it. Also, I have NO IDEA why Microsoft lets an invalid email address send their spam to me. FIGURE IT OUT, MICROSOFT. Your email system is getting to be WORSE THAN USELESS!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments