Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
I am getting approximately 200 emails every 3 to 4 hours. So in a 24 hour period, I've gone through approximately 1500 emails - approximately 10,000 emails per week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm having to do this multiple times a day just to keep up.It is very difficult scanning through these to try to spot emails that went to the Junk folder that shouldn't have!!
As noted in the post from "IslandCat, it is correct. I also discovered that Microcrap DOESN'T allow rules to be created against the Junk folder. What a bunch of ****. So I tried making the "appspot.com" domain a "Safe" domain so the emails would go to my inbox where Microcrap allows rules to be created. I then created some rules to "Delete" anything from "appspot.com". THIS DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!! All the appspot.com **** continues to go to my Junk folder where I am PROHIBITED from creating any rules even though I specified the Domain as SAFE.
HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, HELP, MICROCRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your rule against supporting rules for the Junk folder is REDICULOUS!!!@!@!
In the meantime, I would encourage EVERYONE to report these emails as "Phishing". You do that by "Select All" (in your Junk folder) ==> "Not Junk" (in the drop down menu) ==> "Phishing".
************ Perhaps if MICROCRAP gets millions of reports, they might finally do something about it. *******************