Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Hi Barry, No luck. It still won't display the pdf docs in IE11. I haven't tried the other browsers.
BuckyBear3819
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
We have Exchange on O365 and User desktops of Outlook 2016. Some users have Outlook on their mobile phones also.
We can preview PDF files in Outlook emails on the Desktop Outlook and on mobile phone with outlook.
We cannot preview PDF files in Outlook on the web browser. We can preview office files but PDF files display a blank grey page.
We can download PDF files to onedrive and open and view them from onedrive.
Thank you!
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Barry, No luck. It still won't display the pdf docs in IE11. I haven't tried the other browsers.
BuckyBear3819
Hello BuckyBear3819,
I'm writing to follow up on this thread. Please let us know any updates when you have time.
Thanks,
Barry
Hello BuckyBear3819,
I got some suggestions from my colleagues. Please kindly refer to the below steps and check if it helps:
Regards,
Barry
Hello BuckyBear3819,
I have delivered the detailed information to our related engineer. I will let you know the updates in three days.
Thanks for your time and cooperation.
Regards,
Barry
Hi Barry,
It is still happening on Edge, chrome and ie11 browser and the OWA version is 16.2312.8.2554387.
Thanks, BuckyBear3819