Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Still having this issue. Obviously Gmail changed something that will require a change on the exchange server. Hopefully someone can address this ASAP!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi. I own an Android smartphone and have setup access to my Outlook email via the 'Exchange and Office 365' settings in the Gmail app as I prefer to keep my accounts on one app for convenience (also have the Exchange Services app installed). Unfortunately, this functionality seems to have broken around about the time that Google pushed out their most recent app update. I've tried setting up using the servers 'm.outlook.com', 'm.hotmail.com' and 'eas.outlook.com', all of which 'work' in that the initial setup completes but email and calendar sync never actually happens and I get a flag from Google saying to contact IT Admin instead. Has anyone else who accesses their Outlook via Gmail had this problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Still having this issue. Obviously Gmail changed something that will require a change on the exchange server. Hopefully someone can address this ASAP!
Hello
I found if I try to go into the Gmail account management and select the exchange account the properties flash up but then I am immediately taken back to the Gmail inbox so no chance to do anything
I had the same problem after an update this night.
I resolved it by deleting all updates, than i redo the exchange configuration, and i allowed again all authorizations.
I had the same problem after an update this night.
I resolved it by deleting all updates, than i redo the exchange configuration, and i allowed again all authorizations.
Hello, what did you put in the exchange configuration to make it working? I have .live email and if I use eas.outlook.com in the server field I get an error.
Thanks a lot!
Ok, then it is different for you. I got a popup asking me to update my security, I updated with the button in this popup of Gmail and after that I accepted the changes and it all worked.