Exchange Account Setup in Gmail Broken

Anonymous
2019-11-09T23:03:00+00:00

Hi. I own an Android smartphone and have setup access to my Outlook email via the 'Exchange and Office 365' settings in the Gmail app as I prefer to keep my accounts on one app for convenience (also have the Exchange Services app installed). Unfortunately, this functionality seems to have broken around about the time that Google pushed out their most recent app update. I've tried setting up using the servers 'm.outlook.com', 'm.hotmail.com' and 'eas.outlook.com', all of which 'work' in that the initial setup completes but email and calendar sync never actually happens and I get a flag from Google saying to contact IT Admin instead. Has anyone else who accesses their Outlook via Gmail had this problem? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T14:14:41+00:00

    Ok, then it is different for you. I got a popup asking me to update my security, I updated with the button in this popup of Gmail and after that I accepted the changes and it all worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T13:45:46+00:00

    I had the same problem after an update this night.

    I resolved it by deleting all updates, than i redo the exchange configuration, and i allowed again all authorizations.

    Hello, what did you put in the exchange configuration to make it working? I have .live email and if I use eas.outlook.com in the server field I get an error.

    Thanks a lot!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-12T09:22:00+00:00

    I had the same problem after an update this night.

    I resolved it by deleting all updates, than i redo the exchange configuration, and i allowed again all authorizations.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-11T17:58:28+00:00

    Hello 

    I found if I try to go into the Gmail account management and select the exchange account the properties flash up but then I am immediately taken back to the Gmail inbox so no chance to do anything

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2019-11-11T14:57:51+00:00

    Still having this issue. Obviously Gmail changed something that will require a change on the exchange server. Hopefully someone can address this ASAP!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments