Unable to open outlook on outlook.com due to X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null

Anonymous
2016-10-13T01:37:48+00:00

Hello,

So I tried to open my email. And it went to a page stating 

Something went wrong

We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.

client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
X-OWA-Version: null
X-FEServer: null
X-BEServer: null
Date: 10/13/2016 1:31:33 AM

 My email was working fine a day ago. I didn't make any changes or anything. I just signed in as usual, checked my emails, sign out. Then tonight when I wanted to log in I got this error. Oh yeah, and after this error I refreshed the page multiple times. Still getting this.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-13T04:19:06+00:00

Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T19:43:14+00:00

    Indeed : Microsoft seems to force their Hotmail-users to accept advertising : protection of their customers ?  Unacceptable practices !!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T20:13:11+00:00

    On an earlier check I accepted a new terms of agreement with outlook when signing in on my internet explorer whick i'm sure I hadn't yet had the chance to do on my outlook due to not being able to sign into chrome. it mentioned advertising; so i guess with an adblocker you are not agreeing to the terms and conditions therefore we are unable to acess with an adblocker...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T20:19:44+00:00

    I hope they update ublock so we can enter :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T20:26:37+00:00

    Outlook.com works fine on Firefox. I tried disabling AdBlock and Adblock Plus on Chrome---works now. I have an ad-free account, so disabling AB and AB+ doesn't bother me, but I'd love to know if this is an intentional move on the part of MS.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments