Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
So I tried to open my email. And it went to a page stating
Something went wrong
We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.
client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
X-OWA-Version: null
X-FEServer: null
X-BEServer: null
Date: 10/13/2016 1:31:33 AM
My email was working fine a day ago. I didn't make any changes or anything. I just signed in as usual, checked my emails, sign out. Then tonight when I wanted to log in I got this error. Oh yeah, and after this error I refreshed the page multiple times. Still getting this.
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.
I don't use AdBlocker and I can't login to my account using Chrome. I've tried using Guest account and it runs. But... why doesn't it run on my main user on Google Chrome?
We appreciate the response. Hotmail is already migrated to Outlook, and just to confirm have you tried accessing your email using a different browser? Are you getting the same error message?
In the meantime, you can try resetting your Google Chrome by:
Note: You might need to re-add your browser addons if you reset the settings.
Keep us posted with the result and let us know if you need further assistance.
Yeah i have the same problem