Unable to open outlook on outlook.com due to X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null

Anonymous
2016-10-13T01:37:48+00:00

Hello,

So I tried to open my email. And it went to a page stating 

Something went wrong

We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.

client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
X-OWA-Version: null
X-FEServer: null
X-BEServer: null
Date: 10/13/2016 1:31:33 AM

 My email was working fine a day ago. I didn't make any changes or anything. I just signed in as usual, checked my emails, sign out. Then tonight when I wanted to log in I got this error. Oh yeah, and after this error I refreshed the page multiple times. Still getting this.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-13T04:19:06+00:00

Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-01-21T12:19:25+00:00

    well, having the same problem still unfixed and similar onedrive not connecting, etc. issues before, I can only attest that at Microsoft they have a brilliant track record of messing things up and sending their customers to Google and Apple

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-04-13T21:29:25+00:00

    well, having the same problem still unfixed and similar onedrive not connecting, etc. issues before, I can only attest that at Microsoft they have a brilliant track record of messing things up and sending their customers to Google and Apple

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-05-05T03:51:59+00:00

    X-ClientId: C5E512EF9344496BA74FFF6759730905 request-id: added563-63ac-49ea-9d9a-db60c30759f6 X-OWA-Error: Microsoft.Exchange.Data.Storage.WrongServerException X-OWA-Version: 15.1.1061.22 X-FEServer: TY1PR0201CA0001 X-BEServer: TY1PR04MB0832 Date: 2017/5/5 3:50:23 InnerException: Microsoft.Mapi.MapiExceptionWrongServersomething is wrong ...... I can not log into hotmail mailbox

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-05-05T10:08:52+00:00

    Hello,

    To better assist you with accessing your email, we would like you to answer the following questions:

    Looking forward to your response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments