Unable to open outlook on outlook.com due to X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null

Anonymous
2016-10-13T01:37:48+00:00

Hello,

So I tried to open my email. And it went to a page stating 

Something went wrong

We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.

client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
X-OWA-Version: null
X-FEServer: null
X-BEServer: null
Date: 10/13/2016 1:31:33 AM

 My email was working fine a day ago. I didn't make any changes or anything. I just signed in as usual, checked my emails, sign out. Then tonight when I wanted to log in I got this error. Oh yeah, and after this error I refreshed the page multiple times. Still getting this.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-13T04:19:06+00:00

Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-10-14T00:29:21+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T23:53:34+00:00

    In my case, AdBlock was problem. Now I can login. Thank you

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T22:54:14+00:00

    Update Adblock and everything its fine ;)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-13T22:42:21+00:00

    ABP (AdBlock Plus) was definitely the problem using Chrome on my Dell Windows 10 Home version 1607 OS Build 14393.321 that installed today.  Error message with ABP on:

    client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
    X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
    X-OWA-Version: null
    X-FEServer: null
    X-BEServer: null
    

    Disabled ABP and retry and all works fine. Then enable ABP and error messages return.

    Whitelisted 'outook.live.com' to make it work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments