Unable to open outlook on outlook.com due to X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null

Anonymous
2016-10-13T01:37:48+00:00

Hello,

So I tried to open my email. And it went to a page stating 

Something went wrong

We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.

client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
X-OWA-Version: null
X-FEServer: null
X-BEServer: null
Date: 10/13/2016 1:31:33 AM

 My email was working fine a day ago. I didn't make any changes or anything. I just signed in as usual, checked my emails, sign out. Then tonight when I wanted to log in I got this error. Oh yeah, and after this error I refreshed the page multiple times. Still getting this.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-13T04:19:06+00:00

Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-08-09T11:14:11+00:00

    Yeah i have the same problem

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-05-08T10:01:03+00:00

    We appreciate the response. Hotmail is already migrated to Outlook, and just to confirm have you tried accessing your email using a different browser? Are you getting the same error message?

    In the meantime, you can try resetting your Google Chrome by:

    1. Click the 3 dots on the upper right of the page.
    2. Click Settings
    3. Click Show Advance Settings
    4. Click Reset Settings

    Note: You might need to re-add your browser addons if you reset the settings.

    Keep us posted with the result and let us know if you need further assistance.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-05-06T14:47:43+00:00

    I don't use AdBlocker and I can't login to my account using Chrome. I've tried using Guest account and it runs. But... why doesn't it run on my main user on Google Chrome?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-05-05T10:08:52+00:00

    Hello,

    To better assist you with accessing your email, we would like you to answer the following questions:

    Looking forward to your response.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments