Unable to open outlook on outlook.com due to X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null

Anonymous
2016-10-13T01:37:48+00:00

Hello,

So I tried to open my email. And it went to a page stating 

Something went wrong

We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.

client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
X-OWA-Version: null
X-FEServer: null
X-BEServer: null
Date: 10/13/2016 1:31:33 AM

 My email was working fine a day ago. I didn't make any changes or anything. I just signed in as usual, checked my emails, sign out. Then tonight when I wanted to log in I got this error. Oh yeah, and after this error I refreshed the page multiple times. Still getting this.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2016-10-13T04:19:06+00:00

Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.

Was this answer helpful?

200+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

51 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2016-10-14T04:51:51+00:00

    if this is happening in Google Chrome is an error caused by the 'AdBlock PRO "... remove it and then go to the Google store extensions, and add the new version.

    I was happening to me and just solve.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-10-14T04:19:24+00:00

    Thanks man, this actually worked..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-10-14T00:46:15+00:00

    It worked for me too. Thanks, it saved my day!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-10-14T00:29:21+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments