Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
So I tried to open my email. And it went to a page stating
Something went wrong
We can't get that information right now. Please try again later.
client-request-id: 617199E5A30048229CDDFCA233111077_1476322298767
X-OWA-Error: SDServerErr;null
X-OWA-Version: null
X-FEServer: null
X-BEServer: null
Date: 10/13/2016 1:31:33 AM
My email was working fine a day ago. I didn't make any changes or anything. I just signed in as usual, checked my emails, sign out. Then tonight when I wanted to log in I got this error. Oh yeah, and after this error I refreshed the page multiple times. Still getting this.
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Try disabling AdBlock or any similar extension. It worked for me.
Weird
10 minutes ago it was working with ad blocker enabled.
Now it only works turning adblocker off.
Also, i'm trying to access from my cellphone through chrome on android, it keeps giving me DNS error.
(And I have no such thing as adblocker in my android)
Hello Everyone,
Disabling adblock worked!
same problem here. I use UBlock Origin and had no problems leading up to yesterday.
Annoyingly this happened to me earlier this morning whilst I was in the middle of using Outlook! I had just replied to an e-mail, hit send then went to check the next one in my inbox when the error message appeared.
The disabling AdBlock fix worked but this shouldn't be a definitive solution. Please sort it out Microsoft!