Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Same with me! About 2 months both with my Macbook Air and my iMac.
Reloads the IMAP inbox all day long and gives me the errors.
I double-checked my settings and everything is ligit!
I'm on 365 with 10.12.2 Sierra.
Tried a new Outlook profile, tried regenerating the account, at my wit's end...
I've had this problem for several months now. Microsoft techies spent 3 hrs, uninstalled, reinstalled Office 2016, etc and still no success. All day losing IMAP emails and redownloading them. But only with my Comcast 3 accounts. Gmail works perfectly. The comcast accounts work on the iphone and ipad, and windows 10 pc so doesn't seem to be provider issue. Seems to be Outlook for Mac (Office 365) problem. Very irritating. Researched all kinds of things online before contacting Microsoft and nothing worked for me. I'm using latest Sierra 10.12.4.