Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Recent changes in OS X has caused Certificate issues. Under Trust - when using this certificate popup, select Always Trust.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I just installed Outlook v15.9 as well as updates for the entire new Mac 2016 suite released yesterday. I'm getting an Outlook certificate error as can be seen in the attached screen shot. I can click Continue and run Outlook without any problems and it works fine. Also, I wasn't getting this error in the immediate prior release. All of my company's email is hosted on Office 365. How can I fix this or should I worry about it? Thx! John
Using older versions of Outlook for Mac in business environments
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Recent changes in OS X has caused Certificate issues. Under Trust - when using this certificate popup, select Always Trust.
I get the same issue. Only started with 15.9. Microsoft hosted Office 365.
Thanks,
Chris
I'm having the same issue. Hostmoster is hosting our domain milesarch.com. Exchange is O365.
Pawan,
I only get this certificate issue with this newest version 15.9 of Outlook for Mac. All my other Apps accessing the internet and redpoint.net including my browser are fine. Looks like another user below is also seeing the same issue.
Hello John,
I believe your O365 tenant is redpoint.net. If this is correct, just open a browser and visit https://redpoint.com and see if you see the same certificate issue?
Thanks,
Pawan Kapoor