Using Outlook for Android in business environments for email and scheduling
It looks like there is a Uservoice posting with this same issue, https://outlook.uservoice.com/forums/293346-outlook-for-android/suggestions/10015503-contact-sync-back-to-exchange-outlook-account. Please vote it up so that it gets more attention from the Outlook Team.
Just to make sure please also submit this issue in the in app Help settings. Support should be able to confirm if this is as noted on Uservoice.
Thanks Gabriel. Which app help settings? I have tried the outlook for android in-app support, and they say that my phone is configured correctly, so they cant find the issue.
FYI: I have not been able find a way to sign in with my MS account into user voice. At no point does the user voice allow me to type in my password: it lets you enter the email, but there is no box to type in the password, it only says "create password". If I hit create password, it says I already have an account, but doesn't allow me to enter my password. I have been trying to get into this system for about 6 months without luck. Why do MS use a 3rd party with no MS account integration (or broken integration). I also tried the "sign up" option, but this creates a company trial account - there seems to be no way to create a non-trial non-company account to use with uservoice. I also tried the "login with facebook" option, but it always just says "an error occurred".