It has been several months since I asked this, and just got a reply ...not from the ones who are supposed to help us...but from a customer with the same concern..asking for help.
Half a year ago...
I figured out how to go in and disable the ads from "third parties", but still this huge gray bar uselessly hogs the entire right side of my emails...squishing everything.
The bar is MICROSOFT options or ideas....
We cannot get rid of it...one response from microsoft told me that. (yes 3rd party ads vanish..but you insist on keeping this for Outlook.com...description of options offered by Microsoft.
IF YOU INSIST ON KEEPING THIS MICROSOFT OPERATIONS/OPTIONS AD BAR...GRAY BAR SO PEOPLE CAN SEE THE DIFFERENT OPTIONS YOU OFFER
THEN
WHY ON EARTH DON'T YOU MOVE IT ACROSS THE BOTTOM...
SO AT LEAST WE CAN SEE THE FULL WIDTH OF OUR E-MAILS AND JUST SCROLL DOWN FULLY.
I refuse to upgrade to Hotmail Plus. I have spent many months..almost a year now since you first changed me to Outlook.com. I had so many problems...never seen anything like that working invisibly...forcing people to keep seeking help...WITH SO MANY UNNECESSARY
CHANGES. OUR ORIGINAL HOTMAIL WAS.........FLAWLESS.
When you first changed me before Christmas, I had the option to change back. I gave it a very very fair chance but there were so many problems..like..where on earth is the printer . . .
Yes...3 dots..when everyone else uses the universal symbol...that brilliantly...happens...to...look...like...a...printer.
....that is if they can figure out how to find...Outlook.com... (You have 3 different programmes named outlook...OUTLOOK.COM, OUTLOOK EXPRESS...AND OUTLOOK THAT COMES WITH THE MICROSOFT OFFICE.