Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Hi,
I apologize for the delayed response.
@ erunama:
I understand how much you want this issue to be resolved. We are aware of the issue and we are currently working on to fix it. I recommend that you visit the link provided below to know how to prevent receiving the error message when accessing your account:
Thank you for the response. That link does not seem to apply to the state my account is in.
My account is not an Office365 account. That leaves option two: "Your Microsoft account ends with .edudomain extension name and is being managed by your University domain administrator."
My account does end in a .edu extension, but the difference here is that my account is not being managed by the domain administrator. It is now just a forwarding email address, it does not have any mailbox managed by the university.