How do I sign in to my ....@live.com email?

Anonymous
2012-04-05T21:59:56+00:00

Am I ridiculously stupid?  I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but  then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere!  Just my old hotmail account which has a different username-  I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address.  What am I not getting here.  I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.

WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-03-11T03:06:14+00:00

    My @live.com email is gone.  I do not have a Hotmail account.  It seems to have disappeared with Windows 10 upgrade.  Please help.  Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-03-12T14:50:41+00:00

    Hi,

    We appreciate your time and effort for getting back to us.

    Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

    1.   How are you trying to access your account? Is it through the Microsoft Office Outlook or Mail app or Mail Client or Outlook.com/Outlook Mail (Preview)/Outlook Mail web based interface?

    2.   If you are accessing your account through a web browser then, from which web browser are you trying to access your account?

    3.   When you say ‘My @live.com email is gone.  I do not have a Hotmail account’, what do you mean by that?

    4.   Can you please provide us the brief description about the issue?

    To know which email system you are using, refer to the following Wiki article created by JMH3143. (MS - MVP) on **Email Systems... Differences explained**.

    Reply with the necessary information and we will be glad to assist you further.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-05-24T19:06:10+00:00

    I have been trying to log in to my live.com e-mail account for the past 4 days. These is nothing there no e-mails, no contacts and no saved e-mails of which I had many important e-mails saved in folders.

    That is going on here. Now when I go from Internet Explorer 11 to log in to my live mail account.

    I put in the information and the screen starts to blink and it tells me that it can not log me in and to try back later.

    If I login in from Foxfire I can get into the account but nothing is there.

    What is going on? Can you help me recover what has been lost?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-06-09T21:01:17+00:00

    I have been getting my emails via *****************@live.com for years this week I am getting none. Don't understand

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-09-26T14:47:19+00:00

    it seems my account ************@live.com has disappeared.  please put it back as I have 7 years of invaluable business information on it.

    thanks,

    CRISTOPHER DRIVER

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments