How do I sign in to my ....@live.com email?

Anonymous
2012-04-05T21:59:56+00:00

Am I ridiculously stupid?  I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but  then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere!  Just my old hotmail account which has a different username-  I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address.  What am I not getting here.  I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.

WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-11-15T23:07:55+00:00

     Am I ridiculously stupid?  I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but  then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere!  Just my old hotmail account which has a different username-  I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address.  What am I not getting here.  I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.

    WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???

    to  be or not to be?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-11-17T23:21:04+00:00

    I have a windows live email address.  However when I try to login to live.com it takes me to OUTLOOK.  How do I get to windows live?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-11-17T23:40:56+00:00

    How do I get to windows live?

    Windows Live died more than two years ago. It's eight years since all Microsoft Email accounts (e.g. those @hotmail, @msn, @outlook and @live) started being hosted on the same servers, whose generic address since then has been mail.live.com. The web interface was called Windows Live Hotmail until its name changed to Outlook.com in 2013. It will soon change again; the next generation is called Outlook Mail, and many millions of users have already been upgraded.

    Are you having difficulty accessing your account?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-11-28T16:46:34+00:00

    I signed up for a wondows live id.- *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I have given this for my email a few times already, but  then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere!   when I log in I see nothing linking me to my live.com email address.  What am I not getting here.  I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.

    WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-01-15T02:28:29+00:00

    I have had the same problem.  Maybe we should Report Abuse since it has wasted all of our time trying to log into this product of Windows Live Mail that we all signed up for but it has disappeared.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments