Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
You have to make the change. This is just a peer to peer support forum.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Am I ridiculously stupid? I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere! Just my old hotmail account which has a different username- I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address. What am I not getting here. I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.
WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
You have to make the change. This is just a peer to peer support forum.
I have a live e-mail acc: but I can't in to it now I have tried to but it comes to out look ,com I have all my stuff in live can some one help me please my e-mail is
We can log into LIVE.COM however, there is NO EMAIL page.
It only goes to my account settings page. NO EMAIL LINK.
Where did my ermail account go?
The address of the page for email accounts on all free Microsoft domains (@hotmail, @msn, @live, @outlook, @windowslive and many others) is http://mail.live.com. Click that; when you've signed in and can see your email, right-click on a blank part of the page and select Create shortcut. If you're using Internet Explorer, that will place a new shortcut on your desktop that will take you straight to your inbox.
I cant seem to sign into my account. I have a new e-mail address now. A hacker is going into me previous email account at live .com and sending disgusting messages that are x-rated. I thought it was deleted. But I realize it isn't. And I cant access it to delete it. Could you help me with this please? My e-mail at live,com is Laurangee1@live .com and my present e-mail ******************@Verizon.com
***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***