Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
i have not been able to have no incoming or outgoing on my yahoo email service,i was told to download the yahoo mail app for ios and android devices for internet explorer.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Am I ridiculously stupid? I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere! Just my old hotmail account which has a different username- I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address. What am I not getting here. I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.
WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i have not been able to have no incoming or outgoing on my yahoo email service,i was told to download the yahoo mail app for ios and android devices for internet explorer.
You say I've already asked this question. Where is any answer. I have already been into my email this morning. When I tried again, no luck.
please stop emails
please stop emails
Stop what emails? Notifications about this thread? Abigail can't do it, only you can.
Go to your first post in this thread and click on Stop Email
Or open your profile and do it from there.
Because of the trouble I have had maneuvering in MSN, I have changed my homepage to ATT.
I wish to have all my email forwarded to **************@att.net.Norma Borthwick
***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***