Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Hi,
Please provide the affected Hotmail account to investigate this issue. In addition, please describe us more details of your issue.
Thanks!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Am I ridiculously stupid? I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere! Just my old hotmail account which has a different username- I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address. What am I not getting here. I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.
WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
Please provide the affected Hotmail account to investigate this issue. In addition, please describe us more details of your issue.
Thanks!
********@yahoo.com
***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***
I signed up for a wondows live id.- ******@live.com and I have given this for my email a few times already, but then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere! when I log in I see nothing linking me to my live.com email address. What am I not getting here. I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.
WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???
Hi,
I have checked your account and our system shows that everything is working fine on our end.
If the issue still exist, kindly answer the following quesions below.
Thanks!
I signed up for a windows live id and I have given this for my email a few times already, but then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere!
I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address. I no longer have my contacts?????
What am I not getting here. I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.
WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???