How do I sign in to my ....@live.com email?

Anonymous
2012-04-05T21:59:56+00:00

Am I ridiculously stupid?  I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but  then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere!  Just my old hotmail account which has a different username-  I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address.  What am I not getting here.  I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.

WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-05-06T23:10:03+00:00

    how do I get my e-mail

     ************@live.com

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-05-06T23:07:54+00:00

    how do I get my e mail

    ********@live.com

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-04-30T14:02:15+00:00

     Am I ridiculously stupid?  I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but  then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere!  Just my old hotmail account which has a different username-  I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address.  What am I not getting here.  I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.

    WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???

    I am still waiting to get a reply for the same problem, they don't care they just want to fog us off until windows 10 arrive then slug us anther fee to use it instead of giving to us free. With windows 8 being so bad you would thing they would  look after their customers. Cheers to APPLE who have got it right, I have an APPLE I PAD, which is great, I will do all I can to let people know in Australia just how bad this is, sorry but it is not good hope you lose market share, in this country and then profits may go down.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-04-30T01:59:38+00:00

    I signed up for a wondows live id.- *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and I have given this for my email a few times already, but  then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere!   when I log in I see nothing linking me to my live.com email address.  What am I not getting here.  I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.

    WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???

    Me the same wish I had brought an APPLE format much easier, still might and get rid of Windows 8 a stupid old system with no **** reliable help. It should not be so dame hard to set up email, but that's the Yanks for you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-04-30T01:29:37+00:00

    hi!

    I have concern of my account. **********@live.com I forgot the password, when i go to recovery process it says that account does not exist. what will i do? i need to get back this account because i used this email through verification of my other online account. pls help fix this up. i need it asap.

    thank you!

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments