Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
I have a windows live email address. However when I try to login to live.com it takes me to OUTLOOK. How do I get to windows live?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Am I ridiculously stupid? I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere! Just my old hotmail account which has a different username- I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address. What am I not getting here. I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.
WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have a windows live email address. However when I try to login to live.com it takes me to OUTLOOK. How do I get to windows live?
Am I ridiculously stupid? I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere! Just my old hotmail account which has a different username- I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address. What am I not getting here. I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.
WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???
to be or not to be?
I am rhe one that wrote this last message. Whats happening? By the way. Am now using my outlook email. It works fine, for it sees my hotmail email no longer works. Thankyou anyways.
I am not able to sign into my live.com e-mail ; I have even tried to sign into outlook e-mail and am also unable to access it. I do not like the outlook and would prefer to go back to live.com. Is that possible and if so please explain how to do it. Thanks in advance..
I agree!!! What happened to my email?? If I am ever able to retrieve the emails I need from it I am deleting it, if I am ever able to figure out how. So unhappy and done!!
Me