How do I sign in to my ....@live.com email?

Anonymous
2012-04-05T21:59:56+00:00

Am I ridiculously stupid?  I signed up for a wondows live id...*** Email address is removed for privacy ***, and I have given this for my email a few times already, but  then I went to sign in and nothing at all is anywhere!  Just my old hotmail account which has a different username-  I see that when I log in but nothing linking me to my live.com email address.  What am I not getting here.  I have sent myself emails to this live.com address and they have not been returned, nor are they showing in my hotmail.

WHERE IS THE LIVE.COM EMAIL link???

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-04-05T07:19:51+00:00

    The answer is surprisingly still the same as it was when the question was asked five years ago today: https://mail.live.com

    If that opens a different mailbox, then open an InPrivate browser window and visit mail.live.com there. Sign in with your @live.com address and password.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-04-04T23:34:15+00:00

    Has anyone seen an answer?  I don't see anything helpful yet lots of people are clicking that they found ? helpful.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-09-26T14:47:19+00:00

    it seems my account ************@live.com has disappeared.  please put it back as I have 7 years of invaluable business information on it.

    thanks,

    CRISTOPHER DRIVER

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-06-09T21:01:17+00:00

    I have been getting my emails via *****************@live.com for years this week I am getting none. Don't understand

    ***Personal information deleted by the moderator. Please see theMicrosoft Community Frequently Asked Questions for more information on how you can protect your privacy.***

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2016-05-24T19:06:10+00:00

    I have been trying to log in to my live.com e-mail account for the past 4 days. These is nothing there no e-mails, no contacts and no saved e-mails of which I had many important e-mails saved in folders.

    That is going on here. Now when I go from Internet Explorer 11 to log in to my live mail account.

    I put in the information and the screen starts to blink and it tells me that it can not log me in and to try back later.

    If I login in from Foxfire I can get into the account but nothing is there.

    What is going on? Can you help me recover what has been lost?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments