Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Hi all,
I'm having the same problem that MichaelMaker has. I have a nexus 4.
Has anyone given a solution to the problem?
Thanks!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I installed the Outlook.com app (version 7.8.2.12, build date 10 Oct 2013) on my Galaxy S3 and it is working well with the exception of conversation view. When I go to Settings -> General Settings the option for Conversation View is unchecked and grayed out. Does anybody have any insight as to why this may be and/or how to solve it?
Thanks.
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi all,
I'm having the same problem that MichaelMaker has. I have a nexus 4.
Has anyone given a solution to the problem?
Thanks!
Hello trikotret,
Thank you for the information, and for the log file and screenshot you provided in the private message area. Please be advised that we will be looking into this issue along with the Support Specialist. We understand the urgency of this issue. However, we cannot provide you with the time before an answer can be provided. Rest assured that this post is being tracked.
We recommend that you try visiting this thread and the private message area from time to time to check if the issue is already resolved.
We appreciate your patience in going through this issue.
Have a great day!
Hi trikotret,
Thank you for waiting. Our Support Specialist has responded and before reviewing the log files you provided, we advise that you try configuring a different account on your Outlook.com app and see if the same issue will occur. Are you able to change the value of Conversation View before?
We are looking forward to your response.
Regards,
Grace
HI
I setup another account and conversion view was still grayed out. I used to be able to have conversion view with older app
Hi trikotret,
Thank you for waiting. Our Support Specialist has responded and before reviewing the log files you provided, we advise that you try configuring a different account on your Outlook.com app and see if the same issue will occur. Are you able to change the value of Conversation View before?
We are looking forward to your response.
Regards,
Grace
Hi trikotret,
Thanks for providing the information we need. This issue is now forwarded to our product specialists.
Your patience is much appreciated and we will update you on this thread as soon as our investigation is complete.
Thanks,