Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
I have a Nexus 4 and I am having the same problem. Accessibility services should not need to be disabled to use the Conversation view. Please advise when the android app will be updated.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I installed the Outlook.com app (version 7.8.2.12, build date 10 Oct 2013) on my Galaxy S3 and it is working well with the exception of conversation view. When I go to Settings -> General Settings the option for Conversation View is unchecked and grayed out. Does anybody have any insight as to why this may be and/or how to solve it?
Thanks.
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I have a Nexus 4 and I am having the same problem. Accessibility services should not need to be disabled to use the Conversation view. Please advise when the android app will be updated.
Turn off the Accessibility service did the trick but I am with Dan as I need to enable LastPass to autofill information on other apps. Should next update allow the user to toggle "conversation view" even some of the Accessibility features are on?
I fully agree with Dan, this seems totally absurd. For example, I need to control the illumination bar on my Xperia SP, why does this prevent me from enabling conversation view?
That does solve the problem, but I need accessibility services on to enable LastPass to autofill in Apps on Android. Is there really a good reason to tie accessibility to conversation view? It seems reasonable to be able to control these independently.
Thanks,
Dan
From our implementation, if accessibility services are turned on under Settings -> Accessibility, then only plain view for Conversations are supported. This makes it easier for users who need accessibility features to operate. If you’d like Conversation View to be enabled, please turn off your Accessibility services. Hope this helps.