Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Hi LynHartley,
Thank you for posting your concern here at the Microsoft Community.
The nature of the issue may contain personal or sensitive information of your account that can't be discussed in the forum, I suggest that this be addressed through a secured environment for your privacy and ease of access to our moderator's reply. To get additional help from Microsoft team you can submit a ticket via this ***link***.
We are looking forward to your ticket submission.
Regards.
I really don't want to be rude here but every forum moderator response I've seen so far indicates a complete lack of understanding of the issue and a tick box answer. It isn't about personal information as such, it's about a process that is clearly going wrong within your system and as someone who has now changed his password 3 times because of these bogus messages (I'm not noting any changes in my profile), I'm getting a little frustrated with it.
Get a grip, stop just cutting and pasting 'answer 27' into the forum and give us some straight answers!