I want my old hotmail look back!!!! ):

Anonymous
2012-09-13T21:50:09+00:00

I did not know that i changed my email from hotmail logo to outlook. I would like to change it back to the hotmail look please. Please help me!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-29T05:41:29+00:00

Hi Everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience if you didn't like the new Outlook interface and that you don't have the option to switch back to Hotmail interface.

I can only imagine how frustrating you are that the option was disabled. We always welcome useful ideas to improve services Microsoft offers to its customers. If you like, you can go to our feedback page and post it as  a suggestion.

You may also check this helpful article, **My Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.com** to have more ideas about the upgrade.

Note: This thread has been locked.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-02-15T10:12:32+00:00

    I click the  gear icon located on the upper right corner of my account interface. and there is no swiith back to hotmail, what do I do ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2013-02-15T13:11:36+00:00

    Read the previous posts in the thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-02-26T17:30:35+00:00

    there is a gear icon but it does not say .... switch back to hotmail>>>>help

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2013-02-26T19:46:26+00:00

    You cannot switch back to Hotmail any more.  The option has been removed.

    If you have issues with outlook.com, visit http://feedback.live.com/ and let Microsoft know what you don't like.  Alternatively, click the Options gear and click "Feedback".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments