I want my old hotmail look back!!!! ):

Anonymous
2012-09-13T21:50:09+00:00

I did not know that i changed my email from hotmail logo to outlook. I would like to change it back to the hotmail look please. Please help me!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-29T05:41:29+00:00

Hi Everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience if you didn't like the new Outlook interface and that you don't have the option to switch back to Hotmail interface.

I can only imagine how frustrating you are that the option was disabled. We always welcome useful ideas to improve services Microsoft offers to its customers. If you like, you can go to our feedback page and post it as  a suggestion.

You may also check this helpful article, **My Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.com** to have more ideas about the upgrade.

Note: This thread has been locked.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-02-02T23:31:07+00:00

    Hi lp7660,

    I just want to inform you that all accounts that were automatically upgraded do not have the option to switch back to Hotmail. Like what Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] posted above, all Hotmail account will change to the new Outlook.com interface in time. I recommend that you familiarize the new interface and if you encounter any problems or questions, don't hesitate to let us know and we'll be glad to assist you.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-02-08T04:53:21+00:00

    the issue is still persisting.  I would please like my old hotmail back!

    Chriskeating

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2013-02-08T16:16:18+00:00

    Try the link I posted.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-02-15T10:09:21+00:00

    I click the  gear icon located on the upper right corner of your account interface. and there is no swiith back to hotmail, what do I do ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments