I want my old hotmail look back!!!! ):

Anonymous
2012-09-13T21:50:09+00:00

I did not know that i changed my email from hotmail logo to outlook. I would like to change it back to the hotmail look please. Please help me!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-29T05:41:29+00:00

Hi Everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience if you didn't like the new Outlook interface and that you don't have the option to switch back to Hotmail interface.

I can only imagine how frustrating you are that the option was disabled. We always welcome useful ideas to improve services Microsoft offers to its customers. If you like, you can go to our feedback page and post it as  a suggestion.

You may also check this helpful article, **My Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.com** to have more ideas about the upgrade.

Note: This thread has been locked.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2012-12-12T21:08:16+00:00

    That's not going to happen.  Microsoft will be moving everyone to Outlook.com.  Hotmail.com is going away.  Hotmail is, after all, Microsoft's property and they can change it however they wish without seeking anyone's permission.  They own it, not you (or I).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-12-12T21:49:06+00:00

    Well there is a ton of different email versions out there. So if the public doesn't like the new format they will lose a lot of people to Gmail, Yahoo, Roger's and many many many others.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2012-12-13T22:57:54+00:00

    thank you so much- it worked and was easy:) i appreciate your directions very much

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-02-02T03:47:43+00:00

    NOTHING HAPPENS WHEN I CLICK THE GEAR BUTTON!!! IT DOSENT OPEN!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments