I want my old hotmail look back!!!! ):

Anonymous
2012-09-13T21:50:09+00:00

I did not know that i changed my email from hotmail logo to outlook. I would like to change it back to the hotmail look please. Please help me!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-29T05:41:29+00:00

Hi Everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience if you didn't like the new Outlook interface and that you don't have the option to switch back to Hotmail interface.

I can only imagine how frustrating you are that the option was disabled. We always welcome useful ideas to improve services Microsoft offers to its customers. If you like, you can go to our feedback page and post it as  a suggestion.

You may also check this helpful article, **My Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.com** to have more ideas about the upgrade.

Note: This thread has been locked.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-11-28T15:59:34+00:00

    Also I followed step by step to switch back to hotmail....

    DIDN'T work.....

    Just another QQ part on outlook and the service they provide.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-12-01T01:51:47+00:00

    Hello,

    I understand your frustration.

    Unfortunately, auto upgraded account has no option to switch back to Hotmail interface.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2012-12-01T02:10:25+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-12-12T19:50:26+00:00

    This new outlook is not appealing to the eye and should have never been automatically applied.  I don't know anyone that likes this new outlook.  Please do not change our accounts unless we ask it to be,

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments