I want my old hotmail look back!!!! ):

Anonymous
2012-09-13T21:50:09+00:00

I did not know that i changed my email from hotmail logo to outlook. I would like to change it back to the hotmail look please. Please help me!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-29T05:41:29+00:00

Hi Everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience if you didn't like the new Outlook interface and that you don't have the option to switch back to Hotmail interface.

I can only imagine how frustrating you are that the option was disabled. We always welcome useful ideas to improve services Microsoft offers to its customers. If you like, you can go to our feedback page and post it as  a suggestion.

You may also check this helpful article, **My Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.com** to have more ideas about the upgrade.

Note: This thread has been locked.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2012-11-22T15:06:22+00:00

    Hi everyone,

    I actually understand what you feel about the situation, however Outlook.com is just an upgrade of the Hotmail.com and there will be no changes will occur in the said new interface, which mean all information contacts and messages will remain intact.

    You may switch back to the old interface if just in case you want to, please refer to the steps below:

    1. Sign in to your account
    2. Click the gear icon located on the upper right corner of your account interface.
    3. Choose switch back to hotmail.
    4. Skip feedback.

    If the issue still persists please let us know.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2012-11-28T15:54:23+00:00

    I did not know that i changed my email from hotmail logo to outlook. I would like to change it back to the hotmail look please. Please help me!"

    I HATE the new outlook. Everyone please get together and bring that outlook B.S down.

    I can't block a person that is harassing me. Therefore leading to email change and resume change. And it's extremely annoying. All because they FAILED.... Outlook thumbs down and a half.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2012-11-28T15:56:43+00:00

    Are you using your iPad's browser?  That, indeed, could be the problem.  Try creating an Exchange ActiveSync account within the iPad mail app.  Perhaps that will look better to you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2012-11-28T15:58:49+00:00

    I'm guessing you work for the company that made this STUPID decision to put this thing out there.

    First off, no one like's thing's forced upon them unless they have some mental illness.

    Second.

    When you create a help section, you might want to include the previous question's that were on the old format of hotmail.

    For some reason there is no clear direction's on the help section or google on how to PERMANENTLY BLOCK.... ( not send to junk ) BLOCKKKKKKKKK.......

    So until you make a program that is actually BETTER than the old one. Don't waste your time and other people's you are a second away from loosing me to gmail ,yahoo or others.

    And you know what they say. Happy customer gives 3 good reviews.

    A unhappy one... gives 100+  in a short period of time.... then tend's to remember.

    QQ on Outlook........ Hotmail FTW

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments